.:Tips to control sleepiness:.

Hey guys! I just found out a very useful tips especially for working peeps out there! Tips on how to control your sleepiness for the whole day. Effective for those who works from 8 to 5 (Ececeh, pandai-pandai je kau letak time). Eh eh, yang from 8 to 5 tu memandai je. Main-main je. Hee~


Eh cepatlah bagi tips! Terhegeh-hegeh. 


Alamak! Sorry eh..Tips delay. Har har har! 


The top secret is.....
Air Kilat Oren! 
Also known as Gatorade! I tried it and it works! Believe me. Memang jadik hyper. Bak kata si Kaka "My best game is with Gatorade". Huh?! Tak kenal Kaka si player tu? Eh football player lah. Tak kenal pergi jumpa Encik Google now. Har har har!

So, what you waiting for. Agak-agak ngantuk, teguk air Gatorade. 4 flavors available in stores which are Lemon Lime, Orange, Grapefruit and Quiet Storm. GET YOURS NOW! (Macam buat iklan pulak dah)

Ok I chow dulu. Wanna grab mine. Stock dah habis kat rumah =).

p/s: Minum banyak-banyak. Mana tahu boleh jadik power cam Kaka ke?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

.:my sweethearts:.

.:a little info about me:.

My photo
Batu Kawan, Penang, Malaysia

.:Archives:.

.:Total Page Views:.

.:Add me, add me!:.