.:Si mata biru dan Si mata kelabu:.

Frankly speaking, I'm in love! Dalam hati ada taman. Eh bukan taman, kebun dah! Mandi tak basah, makan tak kenyang. Sampai tahap macam tu dah my love towards them ni. Even though I do hate them so much but I don't know why at all sudden there's a weird feeling appeared in my heart. Love at first sight kot? They're so charming yet so cute! Melting~ Pengsan.

Eh eh, who's the lucky guys? Who managed to steal my heart? Who made my heart easily melting like chocolates? Who are they? (Gila hebat kau sampai ramai yang buat kau cair lembik ni! Perasan hot kejap. Ooopsie!)

They are "Si Mata Biru" and "Si Mata Kelabu" yang sangat sangat sangat comel! Sumpah comel! Tak percaya? Let's see these pictures.

Si Mata Biru.
Si Mata Kelabu.
Mama said they came into our garden together with their mother and another 2 siblings. They just menumpang at our garden since Mama doesn't want to take them as pet. Why? Sebabnya my family tak adore cats as much as until want to take them as a pet. But still we let them stay in our garden sebab dierang ni cute sangat2! Dah la hyper! Like like like!
The kitties with their mommy.
Cute kan? Sejak bila entah I boleh adore dengan kitties ni pun I tak tau. Sampai tak sabar nak balik on weekends just to see them in our garden. (Tengok jela mampu, nak pegang penakut! Har har har!)

p/s: Mama, can I have bunnies as my pet? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

.:my sweethearts:.

.:a little info about me:.

My photo
Batu Kawan, Penang, Malaysia

.:Archives:.

.:Total Page Views:.

.:Add me, add me!:.