.:A beautiful date:.

Date? A date? Seriously? Like seriously?!

Hewhewhew don't panic everyone. I'm still single (promoting myself :p), but! Still I can have a very beautiful candle light dinner with my second family.

Where? Batu Feringghi y'all! Oregano Beach Cafe is the spot for us to have some sea breeze while enjoying our foods. Situated next to Parkroyal Hotel, Penang, this cafe serves western cuisine as their main attraction, as well as our local foods such as Satay & Nan Tandoori set.

It's a very nice place to dine in especially to those who loves beach. This place is such a peaceful & a perfect place to relax after the whole hectic day at workplace.

Us: While waiting for the food. Muka masing-masing kebuluran yang amat!
So last Friday (24th February 2012), all of us decided to try their western cuisine as our main course. 


Our starter for the night : Mixed Satay
Our foods.
Me always go for Grilled Salmon. Go salmon! Yummeh!
We ended up our date with a birthday prank to our big 'tembun' sis, Kak Huda (evil laugh) since her birthday falls on the next day.

Full tummy? Happy me! Barulah tidur pun lena :)


p/s: When can I have a candle light dinner with my 'another half'? :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

.:my sweethearts:.

.:a little info about me:.

My photo
Batu Kawan, Penang, Malaysia

.:Archives:.

.:Total Page Views:.

.:Add me, add me!:.