.:Annoying atau Mejengkelkan?:.

I know the above mentioned topic is going to be totally absolutely definitely ANNOYed but I don't care. I eagerly want to ANNOY you with this ANNOYing post.

My girlfriends & I had a very pretty seriously ANNOYing discussion through Twitter. So for sure our timeline flooded by our words about this ANNOYing topic. That's when the idea to blogpost about it came.

From our ANNOYing discussion, I can conclude that:-

1. MR. KNOW IT ALL can always make people all around the world ANNOY. How? Simple! Just act like you know everything in every single thing. Remember the keyword. EVERYTHING. (ANNOYing!)

2. MR. HIGH NOSE (Direct translation from Si Hidung Tinggi). Whoaaa... You need to get down a little bit dude. It's f**king ANNOYing, tahu? Put your ego aside. Who said rudeness & high ego are the only ANNOYing way for you to earn respect from people? (ANNOYing!)

3. MR. DEBATER. Also known as The ANNOYing Arguer. Come on, you don't have to turn every conversation into an argument, don't you? It's just you, who is too ANNOYing stupid to accept, think and absorb what the other people reply you back. And it is always you, you and ANNOYing you (again!), who will be the winner. Like everybody is wrong! (ANNOYing!)

Seriously, are you fall in any ANNOYing people as I listed above? Hope you'll get DISGUSTED with this entry :p

p/s: Annoying disgusting!

Credits to my girlfriends (@krun_niesa @fizaerny @ThatSoAzue @Neechan8078 @anisboulala @aina_nadia). Do follow them at Twitter.

** Posted from my iPhy **
** Edited from my PC **

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

.:my sweethearts:.

.:a little info about me:.

My photo
Batu Kawan, Penang, Malaysia

.:Archives:.

.:Total Page Views:.

.:Add me, add me!:.