.:MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2011:.

MTV World Stage is back for the third year! Yeay!! (Mood: excited, lompat-lompat tak ingat dunia). Paling best, I just WON the tickets! Yeay!! (Lompat lagi sambil buat muke extra excited).

Lamanya nak tunggu verification email from them. Huh!
Ok, dah dah. Stop jumping. Ada yang jatuh pula nanti. Terus tak dapat pegi MTV World Stage.Isk isk..

Let me share with you guys a little bit about this big event. Yela, sharing is caring kan =). As I promised, below is the details:-

When : 24th July 2011
Where : i-City, Shah Alam, Selangor

More info, check out MTV Asia's website.

p/s: Later I'll share the tips to get the passes in the next post. Stay tuned! (Sambung lompat atas katil!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

.:my sweethearts:.

.:a little info about me:.

My photo
Batu Kawan, Penang, Malaysia

.:Archives:.

.:Total Page Views:.

.:Add me, add me!:.