.:Durian runtuh!:.

It's the King of Fruits' season!! Haa?! What is King of Fruits? It's durian! Yup yup, musim durian sudah kembali!! This time we're so lucky (I mean, my cliques and I) since ada seorang hamba Allah yang baik hati telah bermurah hati 'meruntuhkan' durian-durian kepada kami untuk dinikmati. 
Lambakan runtuhan durian-durian
So on last Friday (24th June 2011), beramai-ramailah kami buat rombongan ala-ala Cik Kiah went to workshop, located next to our office, to enjoy this lovely delicious tasty yummy durian! Gulp!
Panas? Ahh..makan je. Janji puas hati!
Masing-masing berebut isi durian yang sedap (Normally, the color of it is a bit yellowish, not pale yellow), but still can't defeat one of my clique. Nety, you're truly champion lah! I salute you! Non-stop I tell you guys, si Nety ni makan =D. She stayed until the last durian. Terbaiklah!
Champion of most eaten durians, Cik Nety!
As for me, berebut-rebut jugalah with the other cliques. But best! Sebabnya makan ramai-ramai sambil bergurau senda ala-ala one family. Haish, my mind blowing, thinking of my mama and papa at home =(. Homesick mode on! Ok, next week balik, lanyak makan durian with my mama and papa puas-puas. Jangan kau demam dek penangan durian sudah Apple. Hahaha!
Muka puas hati gila dapat makan durian banyak-banyak! =)
Lights off! Let's go back home! (I type this entry at office =p). Sayonara!

p/s: Musim Durian datang lagi! (Tone ala-ala Tora datang lagi!). Teringin pulut durian made by mama =(.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

.:my sweethearts:.

.:a little info about me:.

My photo
Batu Kawan, Penang, Malaysia

.:Archives:.

.:Total Page Views:.

.:Add me, add me!:.